Jack Army Membership
Swansea City supporters can now purchase Jack Army memberships for the 2023-24 season.
The membership allows Swans fans to take advantage of an extensive range of benefits, ranging from priority match-ticket access, to discounts on mascot packages.
Jack Army members and season ticket holders will also have exclusive use of Swans Cash, the currency previously known as Loyalty Cash, which provides cashback on retail purchases. For further details on Swans Cash click here.
Members will also have access to the ‘Your JackBenefits’ (YJB) scheme, allowing supporters to take advantage of discounts, offers and giveaways, thanks to the club’s partners and sponsors.
This season’s Jack Army membership will include selected promotions for our younger supporters, ensuring that all Junior Jacks benefit from the exclusive scheme.
- Priority access to home and away matchday tickets*.
- Twenty-three ticketing loyalty points awarded before the start of the 2023-24 season.
- Gain 5% cashback on retail purchases via Swans Cash for members (7.5% awarded to season-ticket holders).
- Access to the YJB scheme, including a range of offers and giveaways thanks to our partners and sponsors.
- Access to monthly club competitions.
- Priority access to exclusive club events.
- Discount on mascot packages (selected matches).
- Soccer camp codes for Junior Jacks.**
*Applicable to league games only - cup games are subject to availability.
**Soccer camp codes will be available from October half-term.
Membership prices for all ages are as below:
Jack Army season ticket holder - £12.50**
Jack Army non-season ticket holder - £27.50**
**Subject to a £2.50 booking fee per membership. Please note the booking fee is not chargeable by the club, but is a fee charged by Ticketmaster.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Jack Army membership card remains the property of Swansea City at all times and its use is subject to rigid compliance with the terms and conditions set out below.
- Swans cash can be earned and redeemed on Swansea City merchandise from the day you purchase your new Jack Army membership. It will take 28 days for Swans cash to show in your online account. Any Swans cash left or ‘pending’ from the 2022-23 season has expired.
- Swansea City season ticket holders will receive 23 loyalty points at the start of the 2023-24 season.
- Swansea City reserve the right to withdraw the membership card from any person at any time, should that person contravene any ground regulations.
- If your card is lost, a duplicate may be obtained from the ticket office subject to payment of an administration fee, and subject to the discretion of the club.
- Emails of on-sale dates for each match will be sent to members who have opted in to receive ticketing news. If you would like to receive them, please make sure you have opted in.
- For full T&Cs, please visit www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets.