Don't miss out: Opt in now
The clock is ticking down for those supporters who have yet to create their Swans Club Account or update their marketing preferences.
New legislation means we need your consent to be able to send you all the important Swans news and marketing information.
And the deadline for you to give us your consent is midnight on Thursday, May 24.
If you do not give us the okay, you could miss out on all the latest news and offers from the club.
Should you sign up, we will only send you what you want to know and only from the mailing lists you have specifically selected.
So if you haven’t already given us your consent, then you will lose out on the following:
- Club News: The latest club news including a new club newsletter, the latest player signings as they come in, player interviews, happy birthday messages, match previews, important matchday information, exclusive competitions and much more.
- Ticketing & Merchandise: Be the first to know each week what tickets will go on sale, ticket prices and their availability, when our memberships will go on sale and important season ticket renewal information throughout the campaign.
- Merchandise: Receive the new 2018-19 replica kits when they are launched straight to your inbox, all the new merchandise ranges and the latest offers and promotions as they go live.
- Hospitality & Corporate Events: Everyone has a special occasion, so make sure you receive the latest availability on our exciting hospitality packages and other corporate events.
- Community, Academy and Development: To find out about all the proud work we are doing in the community, our academy and development.
- Third Party: Lastly, you can receive occasional third-party information, exclusive offers and competitions from our sponsors and partners.
If you have created your new Swans Club Account, please log in to your account and go to your Marketing Preferences page to update your preferences by midnight on May 24. Login HERE.
If you haven’t yet registered, you will need to create a new Swans Club Account and update your marketing preferences when prompted to receive communications from the club by midnight on May 24. Create your Swans Club Account HERE.
Alternatively, you can update your marketing preferences by opening one of our emails and going to your Preferences Centre.
Legislative changes mean that we will be unable to send you information via email or SMS unless you have given us consent to receive such communications from Swansea City.
Supporters are now required to manage their communication preferences to continue receiving news, ticket information, merchandise offers etc.
You will have total control over what you want and what you don’t want to receive from us. If at any point you no longer want to receive our information, then you will be able to unsubscribe in a few clicks.
Following the launch of the new Swans Club Account back in November 2017, supporters were given full control of their account and what they receive from the club.
Supporters can update their personal details directly from their new account and update their marketing preferences.
If you are unsure of what to do, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.