This Christmas, treat your Swans-mad children by signing them up for membership of the Junior Jacks.
The perfect stocking-filler for any young Swans fan, membership starts at just £10 and comes with an array of benefits including a Junior Jacks tin filled with Swans goodies, a membership card unlocking discounts at a range of family attractions and the chance to enter exclusive competitions.
All members who are already signed up, or sign up during December, will be entered into our daily advent calendar prize draws, with a range of prizes up for grabs including signed Swans merchandise, replica jerseys and free entry into attractions such as The LC, Tenpin and Go Air.
Everyone who signs up will receive a tin and gifts appropriate for each age group (0-3 years old, 4-11, and 12-16), as well as the following discounts and vouchers:
· Buy one get one free bowling at Tenpin all year round
· Discounted entry at Dan Yr Ogof Showcaves all year round
· Free child’s swim pass at The LC all year round
· Free child entry at Folly Farm all year round
· Two hours for the price of one for Junior Jacks all year round at Go Air Swansea
· 20 per cent off at Frankie & Benny’s all year round
· 20 per cent Harvester all year round
· 30 per cent off Limitless all year round
· 20 per cent off gym and tennis at Swansea Tennis all year round
· 20 per cent off all family/group passes at Heatherton World of Activity all year round
· Two £5 Swans Community Trust Soccer Camp voucher codes
If you require your tin to be posted, to avoid disappointment, we advise that you sign up sooner rather than later. Fans in the UK are encouraged to sign up by December 18 to guarantee your tin will arrive in time for Christmas*.
Fans who wish to pick their tin up can do so from the Liberty Stadium’s main reception until 12pm on Friday, December 22 (please note, tins cannot be collected on December 23, when we play Crystal Palace).
Tins can be collected from the Liberty Stadium’s main reception between Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (excluding matchdays).
Between December 23-26, tins can’t be collected but they will be available for collection as normal from December 27 (excluding January 1-2, 2018).
For fans signing up outside of the UK who require postage, please click HERE for our Christmas delivery information.
To find out more about membership – which starts at just £10 – click HERE, and to join, click HERE. To stay up to date with the Junior Jacks news, competitions, content and events, follow us on Facebook HERE or Twitter HERE.
*Swansea City AFC cannot be held responsible for delays in postage once we post the last batch of tins out on December 19.