Swansea City awards dinner tickets
21st March 2016
Swansea City Supporter's Trust and the Executive Fund Raising Committee have joined forces once again to organise this year's Player of the Season Awards Dinner on behalf of Swansea City Football Club.
The event will take place at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday, May 11, with a 7pm start.
Supporters are reminded that tickets can only be booked by calling the telephone number listed below from 10am on Wednesday, March 23.
Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
The evening's events comprise of the following:
- Three course meal
- Opportunity to vote for Goal of the Season
- Participate in Irish Bingo or Heads & Tails (£5 charge on the night)
- Purchase raffle tickets (to be purchased on the night)
- The Players Awards Ceremony
If you are interested then please contact Cath Dyer on 07547 678896 from 10am on Wednesday, March 23.
Voicemail messages will not be accepted for bookings, you must speak to Cath in person to book.
Please note, payment for the tickets must be received within seven days of booking your tickets. If payment is not received within that time period then the tickets will go back on sale.
READ MORE . . .
- GALLERY: Jack Army at the Liberty
- Fernandez's extra special moment
- Britton's aiming higher after vital victory
- Guidolin hails "most important" win
Tweets by @SwansOfficial