Swansea City job vacancy
3rd March 2014
An exciting and varied opportunity has arisen for a full time HR Administrator to join Swansea City Football Club where the successful candidate will provide all HR Support to the management team.
* To administer the staff recruitment process.
* To set up and maintain staff personnel records - files and HR database.
* To administer new starter process i.e. offer letters, contracts, reference requests etc.
* To deliver induction to new starters.
* To monitor probationary periods and provide relevant paperwork to line managers.
* To prepare documentation for changes to contracts or pay scales or hours.
* To administer leaver process.
* To administer appraisal process.
* To manage the company's attendance policy.
* To take minutes during disciplinaries / grievances.
* To update and maintain Staff Handbook.
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
* Accurate and with a high level of attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality
* Work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Experience of using an HR system desirable
* A relevant HR qualification desirable but not essential (willingness to undertake further CIPD training will be considered)
* 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Staff discount
* Staff parking
* Staff pension scheme
Salary range commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply with a CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org - Closing date is March 14, 2014