Swansea City job vacancy PR Marketing Coordinator
4th July 2015
PR and Marketing Coordinator - Full Time
An exciting job opportunity at Swansea City AFC for a full-time PR and Marketing Coordinator.
It is important to note that this is a non-football related post based within the marketing department and is driven by marketing and PR campaigns and activities.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a marketing and PR qualification, preferably at degree level or equivalent
• Hold a full clean UK driving licence
• Be organised and focused
• Complete tasks with minimum supervision
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Be self-motivated
• Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
General duties include:
• Producing online and off-line marketing material to use in both marketing campaigns and customer/business partner communication
• Working closely with the marketing and communications manager and marketing team to ensure an efficient delivery of the required material
• Providing proofreading and copy editing services to ensure consistency and best practice throughout the business
• Offering creative copywriting skills from initial concepts through to final productions for the various marketing materials
• Assisting the marketing team in the creation and maintenance of technical marketing material
• Providing advice and guidance on best practice writing and tone of voice to support brand values and ensure commercial and marketing success
• Interpreting and working to a wide range of briefs, communicating with internal departments from all areas of the business.
• Writing the latest news features to raise awareness of community and charity work
• Preparing the latest news features for the website, press releases and other communication channels
• Promoting and attending community events, which will also include the planning, preparation and reporting of such events
• Working with local media to reach maximum exposure
If you believe you have the right mix of skills for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or to Swansea City AFC HR Department, Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA
The closing date for all applications will be Sunday, July 12, 2015.
Swansea City AFC is an equal opportunities employer. The Club does not tolerate less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
The Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the Company. As part of the Company's recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency and nature of contact with children). Appropriate references are also required.
Due to a high demand in applications the Club will be unable to respond to those candidates who have not been shortlisted for interview.