Swansea City vacancy warehouse assistant
Warehouse assistant (weekends)
An exciting job opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to assist with weekend deliveries.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have a polite, helpful manner
- Be confident when dealing with difficult situations
- Have basic mathematical skills, for dealing with stock checks
- Be reliable and trustworthy
General duties include:
- Ensuring the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
- Recording any damages, missing or faulty goods
- Signing the delivery form, once satisfied that the goods are correct
- Moving the goods to the correct areas within the warehouse
- Replenishing stock
- Unpacking and pricing stock to ensure it is ready for sale
- Previous experience of working in a retail environment
If you believe you have the right mix of skills for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com
The closing date for all applications will be Monday, August 24, 2015.
Swansea City AFC is an equal opportunities employer. The club does not tolerate less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the company. As part of the company's recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency and nature of contact with children). Appropriate references are also required.
Due to a high demand in applications the club will be unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.