VACANCY: Warehouse assistant
1st June 2016
Job title: Warehouse Assistant
Contract: Fixed term - ending December 31, 2016
Location: Cwmdu Industrial Estate Swansea
Weekly hours: 16 hours per week
Working times/days: 4 days out of 7 (Monday - Sunday)
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Rate of pay: Exceeds national minimum wage
General duties include:
• Loading and unloading goods using forklift truck
• Checking that the correct quantity and type of goods has been received
• Recording any damaged, missing or faulty goods
• Signing the delivery notes, once satisfied that the goods are complete
• Moving the goods to the correct area in the warehouse
• Labelling goods if necessary
• Allocating storage space for goods
• Relocating and re-stacking goods to make space for new deliveries
• Keeping records of stock levels
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Have a polite, helpful manner
• Be able to organise and manage a high volume of stock
• Be reliable and trustworthy
• Have a high attention to detail in order to recognise stock discrepancies
• Forklift Driving Qualification
• First Aid At Work Qualification
To apply, please complete the application form by clicking here
Once completed, please return to Jobs@swanseacityfc.co.uk or to Swansea City AFC HR Department, Liberty Stadium, Landore Swansea SA1 2FA.
The closing date for this vacancy will be Tuesday, June 7, 2016. Interviews will be scheduled to take place on Thursday, June 9, 2016 and Friday, June 10, 2016.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer. The Company does not tolerate less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.
The Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the Company. As part of the Company's recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency and nature of contact with children). Appropriate references are also required.
Due to a high demand in applications the Club will be unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.