FULL-TIME: Stoke 1 Swans 1

12th February

The Swans followed up their derby win over Cardiff by claiming a first Barclays Premier League point at Stoke City.
In windy conditions at the Britannia Stadium, which saw kick-off pushed back 15 minutes, Chico Flores headed home the equaliser in the second half after Peter Crouch had opened the scoring.
Crouch saw his 17th minute strike find the net via a deflection off Leon Britton shortly after Peter Odemwingie's effort had struck the post.
The Swans stuck to their passing style, and they had the majority of possession for the remainder of the half, but they couldn't break down the defence.
After the break though, Chico nodded home Pablo Hernandez's cross in the 52nd minute to put the visitors back on level terms.
The Swans could, and should, have won the game as Wilfried Bony saw Asmir Begovic get a hand to his shot from eight yards out before Ryan Shawcross cleared off his own line.
The point keeps the Swans in tenth place with 28 points - four points clear of third-bottom Sunderland, whose game at Manchester City was postponed.

The Swans made two changes to the starting XI.
From the 3-0 win over Cardiff City, Garry Monk brought Jose Canas and Pablo Hernandez into his starting XI at the expense of Jonathan de Guzman and Marvin Emnes, who moved to the bench.

STOKE: Asmir Begovic, Geoff Cameron, Ryan Shawcross (capt), Marc Wilson, Erik Pieters, Peter Odemwingie, Charlie Adam, Glenn Whelan (John Guidetti, 67), Marko Arnautovic (Oussama Assaidi, 56), Jonathan Walters (Steven Nzonzi, 56), Peter Crouch.
SUBS: Thomas Sorensen, Marc Muniesa, Wilson Palacios, Stephen Ireland.

SWANS: Michel Vorm, Angel Rangel, Chico Flores, Ashley Williams (capt), Ben Davies, Leon Britton (Jordi Amat, 87), Jose Canas, Pablo Hernandez (Jonathan de Guzman, 75), Nathan Dyer(Marvin Emnes, 82), Wayne Routledge, Wilfried Bony.
SUBS: Gerhard Tremmel, Neil Taylor, Alvaro Vazquez, David Ngog.

After a positive start, the Swans made the first threat as Nathan Dyer played a one-two with Pablo Hernandez inside the Stoke box, and the former's cross skimmed the top of the crossbar before bouncing over.
Charlie Adam then saw his low shot saved by Michel Vorm, before the hosts opened the deadlock after 17 minutes.
After Peter Crouch had seen the ball ricochet off his shin into the patch of Peter Odemwingie, the former Cardiff striker's shot struck the post and back to Crouch, who fired home via a deflection off Leon Britton.
The Potters went close to doubling their lead soon after as Marko Arnautovic raced on and unleashed a powerful dipping effort from 20 yards, but Vorm reacted quickly to push it over for a corner
The Swans reacted via Jose Canas, who got onto the end of Wayne Routledge's cross along goal following Dyer's neat pass, but the Spanish midfielder couldn't keep his effort on target as he slid in at the far post.
Vorm then had to deal with a Jonathan Walters effort, which the Dutchman initially parried before collecting, then, at the other end, Ben Davies' fine work set up Dyer, who raced on before firing a curling effort just wide.
The Swans were enjoying the vast majority of possession and territory in the windy conditions, but they couldn't make the most of it as the half-time whistle below.

HALF-TIME: Stoke City 1 Swans 0

The Swans started brightly after the break with Canas and then Bony shooting off target before the visitors got back onto level terms after 52 minutes.
After Hernandez's corner found its way back to him, the Spaniard's cross was flicked on by Chico Flores, whose effort bounced into the bottom corner.
Stoke boss Mark Hughes made a double change soon after, with Steven Nzonzi and Oussama Assaidi introduced in placed of Jonathan Walters and Arnautovic.
And Nzonzi went close to regaining Stoke's lead moments later as a dangerous Charlie Adam free-kick just missed the head of the midfielder along with Ryan Shawcross' boot.
Garry Monk then made his first change as Jonathan de Guzman replaced Hernandez for the remaining 15 minutes.
And de Guzman was straight into the action as his return pass to Dyer inside the box allowed the winger to centre to Bony, who was just eight yards out, but Shawcross cleared off the line after Asmir Begovic took the sting out of the striker's effort.
Another change followed for the visitors as Marvin Emnes came on for Dyer in the last eight minutes.
But it was de Guzman again who probed, and when he saw Begovic off his line, the keeper had to be alert to tip his 25 effort wide for a corner.
And Monk made his last substitution in the 87th minute as Jordi Amat came on in place of Leon Britton as the Swans saw out the game for a hard-fought point.