Sign up for Swans soccer camps
Swansea City Community Trust Soccer Camps will be kicking off at locations across South Wales later this month.
Coaches from the Trust’s Schools project will deliver football sessions during the week-long holiday at venues throughout Swansea's local communities, helping young players develop their skills for just £15 per day.
The camps are open to boys and girls of all abilities from age 5-12 and run from May 30 to June 2 between 10am-2.30pm.
Camps will be taking place at the following venues on the following days:
• Brecon (Christ College) – May 30, 31
• Crickhowell High School - June 1, 2
• Haverfordwest (Tasker Milward School) – May 30, 31; June 1, 2
• Coleg Sir Gar (Llanelli - SA15 4DN) - May 30, 31
• Pontardawe Lesiure Centre – May 30, 31
• Llandarcy Academy of Sport - June 1, 2
• Bishopston Sports Centre - May 30, 31; June 1, 2
Bookings for Swans soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our Swans Academy website.
Follow our simple step-by-step below. Booking takes less than five minutes!
Five simple steps to book your place:
1. To book one of our dates at the Community Trust run camps head to www.swansacademy.co.uk - click on 'Development/Trust Registration' on the drop down section under 'Soccer Camps'.
2. Choose which football session location, as well as each day you wish your child to attend, click the ‘selection’ box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked in - look out for confirmation email.
Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.